where butter can fly...
Friday, February 18
Life...
If love can be felt... then my grandpa should be overwhelmed by it...
If love can give someone courage and strength... it does not necessary mean the courage and strength to carry on living... it may mean the courage and strengh to leave your loved ones...
I miss my grandpa but I can't bear to let him go... I hate the fact that he is still breathing and the adults are already preparing...
There's many things in life that can be sad about... but 'll just have to act normal...
If spirit really exists... can he be with us as he continue his life in the other world?
There's a start, there's an end.
I know i have to cherish time and do things as though it's my last day... but then i just hate myself for still not doing what i'll do on my last day...
If you have a dream it will come true but it'll will only happen if you really want it to...
Some of my dreams will never come true cos they are only meant to be dreams...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home