where butter can fly...
Tuesday, September 21
chance upon Aunt Linda's facebook... saw some photos they took during their cruise with yq's family and I am just wondering why our family never did it with them at all...
prolly i have parents tt doesnt know how to express their loves to my grandma and their siblings... especially my dad... (who always talk very loud... so everyone very scared of him.. kee)
looking at the photo... i felt a bit sad... before i started working... it has always been me... standing by them... now it is not... (jjjjjeaaallllllloooooous)
My aunt still do tell me tt they are going to cruise everytime when they plan for one...and always send an invite to me... asking me to bring my bf along... (but U... mr bf. always dun want!)
I wonder if she miss me too! Maybe... hehe...
I bought a box of mini mooncake for my grandma and aunt... in return, she gave me a cleanser which she has been selling... I miss my grandma and my dear aunts (da gu and san gu)... and those childhood days that I have spend with them (i spend almost every single day of my first 17 years of life with them...)... they shower me with tender love... (the scolding and beating is handled by my mum.. hahaha... )... hence, time spend with em r always happy happy! (sometimes happier than with mum...)
Now tt things are more back on track... I will really like to spend more time with them...
Just me and them first... den i pull CJ in... den i will pull my whole family in... kekeke...
prolly i have parents tt doesnt know how to express their loves to my grandma and their siblings... especially my dad... (who always talk very loud... so everyone very scared of him.. kee)
looking at the photo... i felt a bit sad... before i started working... it has always been me... standing by them... now it is not... (jjjjjeaaallllllloooooous)
My aunt still do tell me tt they are going to cruise everytime when they plan for one...and always send an invite to me... asking me to bring my bf along... (but U... mr bf. always dun want!)
I wonder if she miss me too! Maybe... hehe...
I bought a box of mini mooncake for my grandma and aunt... in return, she gave me a cleanser which she has been selling... I miss my grandma and my dear aunts (da gu and san gu)... and those childhood days that I have spend with them (i spend almost every single day of my first 17 years of life with them...)... they shower me with tender love... (the scolding and beating is handled by my mum.. hahaha... )... hence, time spend with em r always happy happy! (sometimes happier than with mum...)
Now tt things are more back on track... I will really like to spend more time with them...
Just me and them first... den i pull CJ in... den i will pull my whole family in... kekeke...
posted by mrs.cloudy. at 3:40 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home