where butter can fly...

Monday, May 7

会哭的男人是好男人

Today me n cj were discussing about our to-do list for our wedding... Running through the budgets and stuff... He was telling about the wedding he has just attended last Saturday, about how the bride get all emotional and start tearing... The bride teared while having the silemnisstion (the solemnizer actually made her cry!) and while the groom made his thank you speech. In the end, the bride couldn't make the thank u speech... I suppose even if she did nobody, will b able to figure out what she is trying to say... Haha...
Apart from luffing at others, we r kind of worried for ourself... Will b emotionless, moved to tears or just can't control the luff?( A over-serious solemnizer can be quite funny...)
When it comes to being emotional, cj can b worse than me... Of cos, I teared in the movies... Romantic comedy or those love-die show... But cj, he cried during despicable me and the avengers... I rem I watched this 2 movies with a light heart, only after the movie than I realized there are tears stuck in the end of his nose. Hahaha... What did I left out from those movies, I wonder... But really... Mayb he has a really soft heart...
I hope our wedding does not get too out of control as there may b 2 cry baby in the house... 😁
posted by mrs.cloudy. at 7:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home