where butter can fly...

Monday, May 7

My photo montage

Itz 11pm. My bro just got home, bathed n came straight right into my room... He wanna tell me abt the plan he has for my photo montage... I was like ok... To me I thot it will b smthg like a PowerPoint slides... I m wrong. Totally... He is damn serious about it... He started telling me the concept of motion picture... And how the story will flow... He and his friend even drew out some sketches... I can totally imagine how it looks like... This like REAL business... Ok... I can't wait to do this mini project with him.
And yes... I m taking this whole wedding thing more seriously... And I know that I need to find that projector supplier so that his effort won't b wasted... So v pleased today. Now I can go to bed with a big smile tho I shld b pms-ing today!
posted by mrs.cloudy. at 11:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home